Nollywood Actress Opens Up: I Can be a Lesbian for Genevieve, She Makes me Wet!

Talented Nigerian actress who has written and also starred in over a dozen hit movies including Girls Crip, Emo­tional Mistake, Desperate Hawkers and Pregnant Hawkers among others, has spoken out on her lustful passion for Genevieve Nnaji.

Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze, who came into the movie industry a few years ago, and is fast becoming one of the actresses to reckon with, has reacted to the rise of homosexuals and lesbian in Nollywood. In an interview with The Sun, the Imo State-born movie star, said that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities, but when pushed further, the University of Benin graduate confessed that her burning and lustful passion for sultry actress, Genevieve Nnaji, could make her have a re-think.

She said: “Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer. Anyway, I’m not a lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences (of their actions), then they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and women admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me, to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.”

1 Response to " Nollywood Actress Opens Up: I Can be a Lesbian for Genevieve, She Makes me Wet!"

  1. Do you need a, RICH, SEXY AND HUMBLE sugar mummy or an older woman in NIGERIA,GHANA and some parts of the world? A life time opportunity is here for you to get connected directly with sugar mummy from DATE ZONE that will take good care of all your needs be it (financial, emotional, ETC), have you tried to contact individuals or groups of individual and all they do is to turn you down? then need not to worry because we are here to put a stop to that. Only if you are willing to let us help you by applying and possessing these qualities stated below.
    >you must be able to satisfy and take care of a woman.
    >no communication Barriers.
    >no distance Barriers.
    >must be able to keep secrets.
    >must be cool headed and understanding.
    If interested contact Mr bassey directly through this mobile numbers:08104178735 NOTE:Remember this is for serious minded people if not serious please ignore nobody knows what a food tastes like until he has tasted it, just try DATE ZONE and see the difference.NO TEXT MESSAGES PLS 08104178735 +2348153462122.
    Thanks

    http://massbestentertainment.com/2015/04/rich-sexy-and-humble-sugar-mummy-available/

    ReplyDelete

Comments system