Photos: A Business Woman Who Vomited 15 Wraps of Cocaine Thanks God for Sparing Her Life


A business woman has shed tears while thanking God for sparing her life after she it was revealed she could have died if the cocaine she swallowed had burst in her stomach.



A 48-year-old mother of three, Saidat Bola Hassan has thanked God for sparing her life after she allegedly vomited 15 wraps of white powdery substances that tested positive for cocaine at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja on Friday, February 12, 2016.
The incident occurred at the central screening section of the departure hall as passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jedda, Saudi Arabia, through Cairo were screened.

It was discovered by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) officials that Mrs. Hassan ingested 80 wraps of the substance, weighing almost one kilogram as she excreted another 65 wraps.



According to Encomium Weekly, the woman thanked God for sparing her life as she would have died without knowing. According to her, she had no knowledge that the cocaine she ingested could have killed her. She claims to be a business woman dealing in clothing materials at the popular Balogun market. She also revealed that she is a native of Idiroko, Ogun State and resides in Lagos Island.

Her words, “I am a business woman and I sell women clothes at Balogun market. I used to buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner.
“The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were to share the proceeds equally. Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested would have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive”. 

0 Comment "Photos: A Business Woman Who Vomited 15 Wraps of Cocaine Thanks God for Sparing Her Life "

Post a Comment

Comments system