mogbe! Teebillz takes cocaine, says Tiwa savage


In a tell-all interview conducted by THIS DAY, the singer said, ”I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine.




 He started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine?



”I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no. So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, coaciane, bad debt, jealousy over my success.

1 Response to "mogbe! Teebillz takes cocaine, says Tiwa savage"

  1. Indian Sex Videos Very interesting post on this blog ! I really enjoyed reading it cos I wasn't opportuned to watch it.its so real,just as if I watched it. Shakeela Sex Videos Bukky Ajayi's part almost got me teary!!!Tanks Charles for your time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments system