(Must read) Charming Love Words That Unlocks The Door To Her Heart


  • Your lips so soft and red,the thought of k*ssing you is stuck in my head.
  • Your beauty so bright and warm,shinning through the darkest storm.
  • Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky,when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high.
  • My love for you is pure and true,I never stop thinking of you.
  • The sound of your voice saying “I love you” makes my heart pound because I knew I’d truly found my one and only.
  • I promise to love you for every moment of forever and when everything else crumbles, I will never.
  • I am your armor to protect you from harm, like you are to me, a lucky charm.
  • For you are my heart, my soul, baby you are my whole world.


0 Comment "(Must read) Charming Love Words That Unlocks The Door To Her Heart"

Post a Comment

Comments system