Shocking: Husband Catches Wife with Her Lover in Bed......What Happened Next Will Shock You!




When you know that you're not ready for marriage, why not just stay single and enjoy your runs life?
I found condms in my wife’s bag and she could not give a satisfactory explanation how she came about it,’’ a man told an Ibadan Customary Court as the court dissolved the 7-year-old marriage.



The Mapo Customary Court dissolved the union between Sikiru Alabi and his wife, Basira, on the grounds of prostitution and adultery.

The husband had told the court: "Nemesis caught up with her recently when I met a man on her deeply engaged in s*xual intercourse right in my house. I was mad, but Basira quickly pleaded with me, promising not to do it again.

"Though, I forgave her, but she is still neck deep in adultery."











0 Comment "Shocking: Husband Catches Wife with Her Lover in Bed......What Happened Next Will Shock You!"

Post a Comment

Comments system