See What Dr SID Says: After Being Accused of Sleeping With Tiwa Savage, (Photos+ Details)




Popular Nigerian singer, Dr Sid who was accused by Tiwa Savage’s husband of sleeping with her has reached out to his wife.

Dr SID, whose real name is Sidney Onoriode Esiri, celebrated his 36th birthday today, ignoring the rant of Tunji Balogun (Tee Billz), the husband of his label mate, Tiwa Savage who accused him and others of having sexual affairs with the ‘Eminado’ crooner.


The ‘Surulere’ singer, who has refused to respond to the allegation, posted the photo below of himself having a drink in a ship.

He captioned it thus: ‘Thanks 4 d birthday wishes.  I’m blessed 2 have amazing pple around me. @simiesiri I love u n I’m blessed 2 have u’.
Also, his wife, Simi, seemed unperturbed by the allegation as she took to her instagram page to celebrate Dr. Sid. She posted this photo below:

She captioned it thus: ‘My love, my best friend, my husband and the father of my daughter. Today, I want you to take time off taking care of everybody and let me love and pamper you like you do for me. Even if no one gets you, I get you and I gat you. What it is, is what it was and what it will always be. Happy birthday Sidney Onoriode Esiri. Love you always!’.




0 Comment "See What Dr SID Says: After Being Accused of Sleeping With Tiwa Savage, (Photos+ Details)"

Post a Comment

Comments system