So Loving: Husband Wants Us To Wish His Wife Happy Birthday




A Loving husband who is proud of his beautiful wife and wants us to join him in celebrating her today, May 11, which his her birthday. What the husband wrote below:

Hello abisoj blog, my name is KUTE DARE ANDRE. I will love you to help me post this in wishing my loving wife a very happy belated birthday, I owe her so much, I wouldn't have bothered doing this but because I wish to really celebrate her...

I have been a reader of this blog for years and I introduced her to this blog even before we got married, and she always visit this blog everyday and I am sure she will appreciate seeing her birthday published on your blog more than anything else. 
Her name is OMOLOLA SHOFOLU-KUTE and her birthday is 11TH MAY. Thank you so much.
- Dear Omolola, we wish you a Happy Birthday and many happy returns on your special day. Blessings!






0 Comment "So Loving: Husband Wants Us To Wish His Wife Happy Birthday"

Post a Comment

Comments system