Mrs Purity is Seriously in need of Matured Se.xually Active Guy to Sa.tisfy Her in Bed


Hi guys! am Purity 35yrs working class lady seeking discreet relationship with a good guy for me. am trying this online hook up for the first time in ma life on this world.. I’m single and independent se.xy woman. I reside alone in my mansion at karen nairobi .



All that I am looking for is one good guy who is mature-minded and who can s.ex.ually excite a loaded woman like me from any part of the country so long as he can make it. . I badly need a serious dude within ma reach or willling to relocate who I will call mine n who will always available whenever i need him.He must b serious..Drop your email below

8 Comments

  1. If you wont to be happy call me on this line because i have all the quality that others men did not have 1 i will give you the sex you will ever have in your life so any information call me on this number 0023288622939

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wont to be happy call me on this line because i have all the quality that others men did not have 1 i will give you the sex you will ever have in your life so any information call me on this number 0023288622939

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Purity, you have gotten it all. Just contact me on +2348082566294

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my mail amfranshab@gmail.com, number +23230808850

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princewellvictor80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am jamie...guys online wont help, God wil send ur misin ribs 2 u...is jst simple all u need is faith nd prayer...b4 u end up sumwhere else...thanks 4 ur understandin.

    ReplyDelete

Comments system